BYRON WOOLACOMBE HOLIDAYS
WHERE MEMORIES AND ADVENTURES AWAIT!
Byron Woolacombe Holidays, launched in July 2019, is an independent holiday letting agency designed specifically for Byron Woolacombe Holiday Apartments.
why choose to book your stay with us?
With endless golden sands and some of the best surf in the UK, Woolacombe is hard to beat when it comes to beach-side holidays!
As always, your home-from-home at Byron, will be comfortable and made for families to enjoy.
- All our bedrooms sleep up to two people and there are booking options to choose between single and double beds in the second bedrooms of our two-bedroom accommodation.
- Choose between our one-to-four-bedroom properties, our onsite team of experts can provide all the information you need to make the best choice for your holiday!
- We also have our Penthouse property selection including one property with its own hot tub on the terrace!
- Don’t forget we also have dog-friendly apartments!
- We will be thoroughly cleaning our apartments and general areas.
With our exclusive onsite heated pool, sauna and gym facilities, relaxation is on your doorstep at Byron. For the ultimate relaxation why not book a private treatment within our onsite treatment room or if you prefer to take this within the privacy of your luxury apartment!
- Make the most of your health during your stay and ensure you book into our onsite Pool and Gym so you can make the most of our exclusive facilities!
- Surf Sheds are allocated to each apartment to allow you to easily store your boards and beach items.
- Come play on our pool or foosball table (£1 per play). Something extra to keep children (and adults) entertained!
- Each apartment has an allocated parking space for the duration of your stay.
- We now also have electric charging points which can be booked for usage during your stay here!
- An outdoor shower for cleaning down post surf is available on the path to the right of the swimming pool up to the car park. There is also a handle to clean your four legged friends too!
A member of our team is onsite daily 9am – 5pm to manage the onsite facilities. Make sure you come and say hello!
Our goal is to provide outstanding service to our wonderful guests and provide the highest standard of luxury self-catering accommodation and facilities in Woolacombe.
From the moment you contact our friendly onsite team we are here to guide you towards the best experience of Byron and the local area at no additional cost.
Our small but passionate team is based onsite and comprised of ‘local experts’ to ensure that they can not only provide you with information to select the right apartment for your holiday, but also offer you guidance on somewhere fantastic to eat or drink or visit each day should you so require!
Our self-catering apartments are perfect for hosting any occasion, from intimate weekends away to birthdays and Milestone events. Our discreet onsite team can be here to make your special occasion one to remember!
Take a look at some of our in-house suppliers to see how we can give your occasion the extra touch it deserves.
We have discounted partner rates with the best local surf schools and equipment hire so whether you are wanting to splash around in the white water or get out back in the green waves we have you covered.
- When it comes to the North Devon coastline your ‘To do’ list could be endless, from spotting the plentiful marine life, and exploring the coastal paths to making sandcastles from sunrise to sunset nature’s playground is free for exploration. In addition, our team have compiled an amazing list of the best local activity suppliers to ensure all our customers get discounted prices on the best local attractions!
- We can offer discounted rates on Yoga, Pilates, Meditation and Body therapy with our in-house partner SGP with over 30 years’ experience. Take a private yoga lesson on the beach or within the comfort of your apartment whilst you look down upon the bay, or if you prefer group activities let our team recommend regular weekly classes during your stay!
This list doesn’t end here! Visit our local activities page to secure your Byron guest discount or talk to a member of the team for their recommendations! We will be more than happy to advise you on how we can assist.
Just a four-minute walk away, you will find the award-winning Woolacombe Beach, renowned for its three miles of golden sand and recognised as one of the Top 10 UK beaches.
Not to mention the three amazing beaches on your doorstep including: Putsborough, Barricane and Coombesgate Beach. It’s hard to find a view that won’t take your breath away.
We have provided a few guides below to help you get started!
- Enjoy a host of activities, from electric bike hire, surfing, stand-up paddle boarding or even kayaking. Check out our ‘Partners’ page for discounts on the best local hire companies!
- Discover some of the great National Trust walks around Woolacombe, Mortehoe and Ilfracombe. Enjoy beautiful views and exciting hikes over craggy cliff-tops and meandering country fields.
- For advice on where to take your four legged friends and to see some of the best walks that are suitable for them, you can click here!
- To save you time we have made some handy guides below to ensure you can access all you need to plan your day out (or in!) including weather, surf and event guides!
our dining options
North Devon is host to a multitude of multi-award-winning gastropubs and off the beaten track gems that could compete with the inner-city hustle! Whether it’s Michelin star, locally sourced or quality pub grub, our team are here to recommend the greatest establishments and with many within a 500-metre radius of your luxury North Devon apartment, no taxis are required!
If you want to wake up to a breakfast box delivered to your door or prefer a bespoke designed fine dining menu cooked by an award-winning chef, Coastal cooks are a partner team providing restaurant class food in your home-from-home!
All menus can be tailored to your tastes and dietary requirements to ensure a unique culinary experience. Due to their experience in the pinnacle of the restaurant and hotel industry, they are focussed on going above and beyond to meet your needs and make your experience as special as possible.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to Byron soon!
The Byron Team
For booking enquiries or more information call or email us today!
Visit our inspirational blogs pages for more information to make the most of your stay!
COMPETITION TIME! 📸 With its three mile stretch of golden sand, rugged headlines and stunning sunsets, there’s no doubt about it – Woolacombe is one of the most photogenic spots on the Atlantic coast. So, if you’ve taken a stunning photo of Woolacombe – we would love to see it. This May half-term capture your […]
The Best Pubs and Restaurants in North Devon! North Devon is experiencing a divine food renaissance and fast becoming an ultimate Foodie’s destination! Relinquish traditional North Devon food ideas of soggy bottomed fish and chips and overpriced pasties coveted by nearby local seagulls. North Devon’s food scene is an exciting place to be. Fast becoming […]
A taste of Luxury in North Devon! Enjoy a stay in a Luxury Penthouse Apartment exclusive to Byron Woolacombe Holidays! 3 reasons why you should stay at 1 woolacombe west, byron woolacombe! Welcome to ‘Woolacombe One’ at Byron. Situated in one of the most enviable locations at Byron, if not the village, this stunning three-bedroom […]
😋 Why go out when you can order in?— Byron Woolacombe (@ByronWoolacombe) February 18, 2022
Make the most of your luxury holiday apartment and stay in for the ultimate lazy breakfasts and easy lunches with Byron’s Partner, Coastal Cooks.
Browse their NEW delicious breakfast boxes available to order here ➡️ https://t.co/eOK29fo9kb
When you come and visit, don’t forget to share your pictures with us by using the hashtag #ByronWoolacombe and we will share a selection of your
photos on our social media pages.
Byron apartments are fully serviced to ensure the comfort and convenience of your stay. See below for a list of services available.
The Local Area
A spectacular coastline of cliffs, coves, beaches, dunes and headlands, but that’s not all…