make the most of your stay!
Here some of our favourite suggestions to ensure you make the most of your time at Byron Woolacombe!
Once you’ve booked your break at Byron you may want to start to pre-book activities, make restaurant reservations (see below) and order items to your apartment before your arrival date, allowing you to really make the most of your stay and ensure that you don’t miss out or take up any of your precious holiday time!
To manage your booking at your convenience please use the Guest Login and enter your booking number, which can be found on your booking summary. The ‘Actions’ drop down button also allows you to enter guest names, add booking extras, and other information that may be useful to your stay.
plan your stay from the comfort of your home!
Enjoy Byron’s private heated indoor pool and sauna facilities by booking your slot ahead of your stay. Please use the booking page to book your slot at the Byron leisure suite up to two weeks prior to your arrival. Opening hours are 9-5pm
The leisure suite also has a pool table and guest room for guest use by the front desk. A surf shower can be found on the right hand side of the building down the side entrance to the car park and your surf items can be stored in the individual surf sheds based on and around the site!
If your hands are full then there is no doubt your cars will be too, we have you covered! Don’t forget to book a cot and highchair for your littlest of guests to ensure they are ready and waiting in your property on arrival.
To secure please visit your guest login and add the cot and highchair option to your booking – note we require 48 hours notice minimum to book.
For that extra special touch why not treat your loved ones (and yourself) to a luxury hamper, made in Woolacombe, plastic-free and with freshly made North Devon produce placed in your apartment on arrival.
Please note hampers require 48 hours notice minimum to book and can be done so via your guest login. For all offerings available, please email our team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can best assist you.
A stone’s throw away!
Woolacombe is the perfect place to be with a plethora of beautiful beaches and amazing activities on your doorstep. We have provided a few guides below to help you get started!
Head down to the beach just a few minutes walk from our Byron apartments and enjoy a host of activities, from electric bike hire, surfing, stand-up paddle boarding or even kayaking.
Check out our ‘Partners’ page for discounts on the best local hire companies!
Woolacombe Beach has all you need for happier holidays. Nestling between rugged unspoilt Baggy Point and Mortehoe, Woolacombe is framed by the hills of Woolacombe Downs.
For more information on the beach and our neighbouring beaches please read our Woolacombe guide!
Discover some of the great National Trust walks around Woolacombe, Mortehoe and Ilfracombe. Enjoy beautiful views and exciting hikes over craggy cliff-tops and meandering country fields.
WHILST YOU’RE HERE!
To save you time we have placed some handy guides below to ensure you can access all you need to plan your day out (or in!)
general hints and tips!
Make sure you plan ahead and don’t forget anything for your break Here are some ideas for what you can pack..
- Take your camera (and leave distractions from your mobile phone in your apartment) to capture the special moments during your break!
- If you have some downtime or if the weather takes a turn, bring some board games to play in your apartment.
- Don’t forget to pack groceries and toiletries you want to bring with your for your stay. Apartments are provided with a starter pack of dishwasher tablets, bin liner and a bottle of washing up liquid. For any extras or top ups needed, bring them along or buy them at the local Londis shop. We would suggest doing your main shop before arrival as the Londis is very small and can get very busy during peak times!
- As we cannot predict the English Weather do make sure to bring clothing for all weathers and activities! There are some local surf and clothes shops should you desperately need any new attire during your stay.
- Make sure to pack your swimming gear for the pool and the beach! Please note the towels provided in the apartments are for internal use only, so do bring what you need for the indoor pool and or beach.
- Pack for the little ones before you set off, this can include pushchair, bottles, toys, other essentials, and linen for the travel cot if you have hired this during your stay.
For any other items please do check our FAQ PAGE or give us a call, we are very happy to help!
treatment room at byron
Treat yourself to some ‘us’ time whilst at Byron. Book a tranquil treatment with our experienced therapists who can tailor each session to your particular needs…
In Woolacombe village you’ll find a range of eclectic boutique, cafés, bars and places to eat. Make the most of your stay with our guide of Woolacombe!