secure extra discounts when staying at byron!
We work with local businesses at the grass-roots level to support the Woolacombe community, and secure excellent offers and primary service for our guests. Check out our list of commercial partners below to see what you could get up to on your next Woolacombe adventure at Byron…
Byron Treatment Room
Exclusive treatments at Byron Woolacombe by Sea Breeze Retreats
- Holistic full body massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Back, shoulder, neck and head massage
- Indian head massage
- Facial rejuvenation massage
- Organic skincare facials
- Hot stones massage
- Surf massage therapy
- Gel / Shellac Hydrating Manicures
Nick Thorn Surf Coaching
Nick Thorn Surf Coaching is a Putsborough, North Devon based surf school. Nick offers Level 4 Master Surf Coach surf sessions for beginners, intermediate and advanced surf development. The sessions are fun and safe for all people from 6-80 years of age. They also offer Stand Up Paddle boarding, Coasteering, Junior Lifeguard and Lifeguard training specific sessions.
Nick has offered Byron guests a 10% discount on surf hire and his services when you use the code ByronNTSC including:
- Special delivery to your door (surf shed!)
- Special discount vouchers for retailers (to be confirmed!)
- Multi Activity Package weekend (3 sessions surf, coasteering, stand up paddle boarding) at £95 instead of £105!
Outdoor Shop & Kayak Centre
We’ve teamed up with Vince at the Outdoor Shop & Kayak Centre in Combe Martin to give our guests a 10% discount on all things kayaking!
Our special 10% discount includes:
- Kayak guided tours – Explore the dramatic and beautiful North Devon /Exmoor coastline with one of our local, highly experienced guides.
- Kayak-steering – Kayak-steering is a mix of kayaking & coasteering & is probably the most exciting & adrenaline filled way to explore the bay.
- Kayak & Stand-up Paddleboard Hire – Our kayaks and paddleboards are very safe, stable and easy to use with no previous experience required.
H2Outdoor are your gateway to an exciting range of watersports and activities all in North Devon. So come and get outdoors with one of the longest serving watersports companies in the area.
Coasteering, Kayaking and Stand Up Paddleboarding are just some of the amazing activities they have on offer. So whether you fancy an adrenaline fueled afternoon coasteering and jumping off the rocks into the sea, an awe-inspiring kayak around secret beaches and coves, or even testing your balance on the stand up paddleboards, H2Outdoor has an activity for you!
Woolacombe Surf Centre
Gary and his team at Woolacombe Surf Centre are offering a 10% discount for all Byron guests!
Their lovely surf coaches are enthusiastic about teaching all ages, levels and abilities. Their friendly teaching technique provides a safe, enjoyable and exciting environment for you to learn to surf. All lessons are carried out by professional & fully accredited Surfing England surf coaches, who also hold a valid beach lifeguard qualification.
Your Byron discount at Woolacombe Surf School includes:
- Surf Lessons – Whether it’s your first time surfing or you just want a little extra help to improve, there is coaching available for all abilities.
- Performance Coaching – For the pros! Add some edge to your technique with bespoke coaching sessions.
- Surfboard, Wetsuit, Stand Up Paddleboard & Kayak Hire – Whatever your needs & size, you can get what you need here ready to hit the beach.
North Devon Shooting Ground
The North Devon Shooting Ground is based at Bickenbridge Farm, Mullacott, just at the top of the hill a few miles out of Woolacombe.
We offer a have a go at clay shooting experience for people age 11 to 80. Clay shooting is fun and you are safe in the hands of our experienced instructors at all times. Hearing and eye protection is provided and you are given full instruction on the use of the shotgun and how to shoot a clay at different targets.
NDSG has offered Byron guests an exclusive package of 30 clays at £31.50pp (normally £35) when you use the code ByronNDSG:
Our experience includes everything you need – gun hire, cartridges, clays and all the safety equipment with professional tuition from our friendly and experienced instructors.
There is no need to worry if your party have never shot before and you are all novices. In the care of our instructors, you will be hitting the clays in no time and overall you will be having great fun! Hitting your first clay will be just awesome!
Includes a master eye test, safety briefing, full instruction and supervision, use of our guns, 30 cartridges and a variation of 30 clays such as going away, incoming and crossing clays over three different stands.
Byron apartments are fully serviced to ensure the comfort and convenience of your stay. See below for a list of services available.
The Local Area
A spectacular coastline of cliffs, coves, beaches, dunes and headlands, but that’s not all…