covid -19 response
Coronavirus Notice – We would like guests to know that we will update this page regularly as to your stay at Byron.
19th July 2021
CORONAVIRUS LATEST INFORMATION
Following the latest hotels and other guest accommodation guidance, we are pleased to confirm that all guest accommodation can open for leisure stays including guest access to our on-site leisure facilities, which includes the sauna and games room. We ask that those using the games room sanitise their hands before use, and use the sprays and wipes provided prior to using the facilities.
Please note the following:
- The Byron pool and gym will remain bookable via online slots. The slots will be restricted to ensure capacity and social distancing can be maintained. Facilities open with pool bookable up to three households maximum (12-15 people capacity) via online booking form.
2. Our existing robust Covid safety measures will remain in place for the safety of our staff and guests.
3. *Full Booking Terms & Conditions can be found on our FAQ page.
4. We do ask for understanding at this time should any of our facilities and guest service desk hours have to change at short notice. Our guest services team is just a small team of core staff, so even one or two staff members having to self-isolate has a huge impact on how they can operate, and in many instances means that facilities will be forced to close or reduce their opening hours/days.
5. Eateries, restaurants and shops in Woolacombe village will also re-open in alignment with the latest government guidance, although you are advised to check with each establishment on their individual rules. A number of businesses have had to close recently due to either positive Coronavirus cases, or staff being ‘pinged’ by NHS Track and Trace.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01271 871339. We are very excited to be able to open up Byron fully once again.
Take care and stay safe,
The Byron Team.
Deferrals / Rebooking 2021
If you have booked a visit to Byron you may find that your stay has been affected by the latest Government guidance on self isolation. Please contact us on email@example.com or 01271 871339 to discuss how we can help move your booking.
If we are within 6 weeks of the stay, as per our terms and conditions please note the following:
- The booking fee (30% deposit) is non refundable from the time of booking.
- Where we seek to re-let the property, should we fill the booking you will receive the balance repaid to you. If the property cannot be relet you will be liable for the full payment and we are afraid no monies will be returned to you.
- Should the property be re-let, we are then able to offer to you that you defer your stay to another date free of charge. This then allows us to transfer the 30% deposit paid to the new booking.
Can you please confirm you understand the terms and conditions of us reletting the property on your behalf.
If Byron is forcibly closed due to lockdown measures we can look to defer your stay as above or refund you the full monies paid (only when Byron is shut).
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff is always our priority and we will continue to monitor the situation closely, taking all necessary precautions.
The details for your holiday will be sent to you in a welcome email a week before your arrival, which will include information we want to share with you on the measures and protocols we have put in place and to update you on other news to help you make the most of your holiday.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Take care and stay safe,
The Byron Team
There have been no suspected cases of COVID-19, either from Byron guests or our team.
Brundle’s bar & restaurant
Choose to relax in the main restaurant, chill out at the bar or soak up the sun on our outdoor dining decking area.
The Local Area
A spectacular coastline of cliffs, coves, beaches, dunes and headlands, but that’s not all…