Your Byron Woolacombe Arrival Guide
We look forward to welcoming you to Byron! Please take the time to read all our new procedures for your arrival.
This includes instructions on hand sanitising, hand washing, limiting contact and maintaining social distance onsite as per current government guidelines.
We have been busy behind the scenes putting these appropriate measures in place, to ensure you have a wonderful, and most importantly, safe stay at Byron.
Before your Arrival
If you answer yes to any of these questions’ below, we ask that you notify our team and do not travel to Byron. We can arrange deferrals of stays for you without issue, if necessary.
- Are you or anyone living with you ill with symptoms of Covid 19? (Are you showing symptoms?)
- Have you been advised by NHS Track & Trace or a recent contact who has since been confirmed to have COVID 19 to isolate?
Some useful information about your arrival:
- You will find a room in the carpark with key-safes in it (above). Check-in and Check-out is contactless via key safe boxes.
- Only one person in the key room at a time & please queue for this room if necessary, maintaining social distance as per government guidelines from the guest in front of you.
- The fob attached gives you access to the building and the key to your individual apartment. If you have other keys these will be for patio doors / padlocks.
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition is in place at Byron, please ensure that your correct registration has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to avoid a fine.
- For reception go through this door in the carpark (above) do not use the lift ahead of you but go through the blue door on your right. Along this hallway is a lift / door which leads you down to reception, the pool and leisure suite.
- Online Bookings for the Pool & Gym can be made here if not done so already. Please note there are new guidelines and restrictions in place for the pool. At this time & bookings for the pool and gym are limited to 1-2 slots per household / household bubble during your stay to ensure fairness.
- Brundle’s Bar & Restaurant is open for dine in service and takeaways! We strongly advise booking before your stay for dining in the restaurant as space has become more limited!
- Facilities in Woolacombe are now beginning to open up, to make the most of your holiday we fully recommend booking as much as possible in advance.
- If you have any questions at all about the facilities in the Village one of the best places to visit is our friends at Woolacombe and Morthoe Tourist Information Centre!
- In the village, there is a small Londis convenience store, we suggest that it is more suitable for general grocery top ups, rather than a large weekly shop. We encourage guests who will be self-catering to consider bringing food with them for their stay from the supermarkets they have been accustomed to shopping in throughout lockdown.
Please be advised that because of the COVID-19 Outbreak Byron is taking the following extra control measures until further notice:
- The Reception Staff will be working fixed duties whilst on site and where possible working from home.
- Due to Government Guidelines the Sauna, and Changing Rooms are forcibly closed at this time.
- Full information on housekeeping and the changeover process can be found on our website.
- Please note we now ask that guests wear face masks in communal areas of Byron such as reception.
- When using lifts and stairs ensure this is always done with your own family and try to maintain social distance as per government guidelines to other guests.
- If you find yourself or a member of your party with symptoms of COVID-19 or is asymptomatic but declares the need to self-isolate, you must advise Byron Woolacombe Holidays and check out and return home to self-isolate according to current government guidance.
- If you or a member of your party has acute symptoms, breathing difficulties or life is at potential risk, seek medical help immediately.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by these measures. They are designed to keep Byron staff and guests safe during the outbreak and supporting the nationwide control effort.
Please note that Byron Apartments and services may be caveat to short notice change or withdrawal due to government guidance*.