BYRON woolacombe holidays ARRIVAL guide –
1 woolacombe west
Please find our guide on how to find your way into & around Byron!
Any questions do not hesitate to contact our team during your stay on 01271 269191.
1. GETTING TO BYRON
- Follow the main road with Byron on your right (as pictured above). Please turn right up Sandy Lane and enter the car park (on your right as you come up the hill below). The car park is underground.
- Please note the car park is monitored by Car Park Management UK.
- You must arrive no earlier than your allocated check in time of 5pm and ensure you departure by your designated time of 10am. This system is automated and not managed by Byron and must be adhered, to ensure you do not receive any parking fines from the ANPR system (automatic number plate recognition).
2. PARK YOUR CAR
To see the map in full size please ensure your screen is turned to landscape or click here for a PDF. You can then save the image to your device if required.
- You must only park in your allocated bay at all times. We do not have spaces for 2 cars so please do not bring into the car park at any time, or you will risk a fine.
- For information on extra parking please visit our FAQ page.
3. KEY COLLECTION & lift to your apartment
- You will find a green /blue door in the middle of the carpark (above). Check-in and Check-out is contactless via key safe boxes in this room. Please remember to scramble the numbers once you have collected your key.
- The blue fob attached gives you access to the building and the key to your individual apartment. If you have other keys these will be for patio doors / padlocks.
- Return the key to its lock box in the key safe room on departure.
- Access to the apartment is via the Rockham & Woolacombe lift at the front entrance of the car park (pictured).
- Please note that your keys will also include a small key which is needed for the lift to gain access to the penthouses on the second floor.
- If you would like to have more access fobs during your stay please visit the Leisure Desk Facilities Reception Desk to sign out more fobs. These are charged at £25 with £15 being returned when the fob is signed back into the desk.
4. internal access from car park to apartments & Facilities
- To go to the Leisure Suite Facilities Reception via the car park use the entrance next to the key room, go along the internal corridor and down one floor. Do not use the lift directly in front of you.
- The Leisure Suite Facilities Reception is where you can access the Indoor Pool, Sauna, Games Room, Gym, and Treatment Room Please click here to book the facilities.
5. external access from car park to the leisure deck as well as the village & beach.
- At the opposite end of the entrance to the car park and at the far end and you will see some steps up towards the Leisure Deck.
- Or you will see some steps down the side of the building. Turn right at the bottom and this leads to the facilities desk entrance, the village, and the beach.
- This access provides a perfect way to and from the village with access to the external (warm) shower! It also has a hose for use for your pooch!
- You can also walk down Sandy Lane by exiting the car park via the entrance to the car park if you are heading straight to the beach, please be aware of the slightly step incline.
6. find your surf shed
- Each apartment comes with its own surf shed which you can use during your stay for beach items should you wish. You will have been sent the number of your surf shed in the arrival email.
- The surf sheds for the 1 Woolacombe West can be found on the Leisure Deck (pictured left).
Any questions do not hesitate to contact our team during your stay at email@example.com or call 01271 269191.
For more guides please see below.